Dear Friends and Fellow Wine Lovers,
I have a score of exciting new projects in the works right now. Check them out:
• The NEW Wine Bible—after 5 years of research, writing and tasting 10,000 wines, I FINISHED IT! Look for it to come out Spring 2015. The old Wine Bible, still going strong, is the best selling wine book of all time in the U.S.
• “Bible Study with Sister Karen”—a hilarious new way of wine education Saturday-Night-Live style. Check it out on my YouTube channel and subscribe to see all of Sister Karen’s fascinating and hysterical wine lessons.
• The Wine Bible Interactive Facebook page: Fascinating facts on wine, contests (you could win!) and more.
• Cab on the Couch with Karen MacNeil—Think The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson meets modern wine. With a no holds barred approach, I interview the top names in the wine biz as they sit on a couch, live on stage. A perfect event to embed in a larger wine festival.
• Improving Your Sensory Ability—a new interactive, fun seminar joins the roster of one-of-a-kind interactive seminars I give for corporations as well as small consumer groups. Let me devise a private seminar for YOU. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, I’m active on Twitter (@KMacWine) and Facebook, so friend and follow me to stay up to date with my activities in the wine world, and please encourage your students and colleagues to do so as well!